in lime light today: Love in Japan
Google

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Love in Japan

Digg!

Love hotel employees see it all



"About six months ago," the front desk clerk at a suburban Kanto love hotel tells Shukan Taishu (June 2), "the desk phone rings, and a man, obviously very upset, gasps, 'Come quick, there's trouble.' 'What's wrong?' I asked. No answer. I ran to the room and saw a woman lying unconscious on the bed. I had no idea what to do. I got my cell phone out and called my supervisor."



As he was talking, the woman regained consciousness. "She looked around and mumbled, 'Eh? Where am I?' Suddenly she seemed to realize—and let out a piercing scream."



The oddest things happen in love hotels, and who has a better view than the men and women who staff them? Shukan Taishu presents some eye-witness reports.



"I figured it was because she saw a strange man in the room," the clerk continues. "I don't know who was more surprised, her or me."


Get Clipmarks - The easiest way to email text, images and videos you find on the web.
Sent with Clipmarks

No comments:

 
in lime light today © Pilo Gui